Thursday, November 3, 2011

Laundry 2.0!!

I've been using the awesome Melapower laundry detergent and color brightner for months now, and the fact that I can was an entire load of clothes with 1/2nd. of each has me so mind boggled that I never realized an added bonus of this super detergent. As a test, I washed my whites with my colors (DON'T HAVE A HEART ATTACK...lemme explain). I wanted to see just how extensive this cleaning system is so I intentionally mixed the two loads. Included in that load was a brand new button down shirt that Jason wore only twice, a pink top, black underwear(yes, I threw in some delicates too), red socks, etc... In addition to keeping my colors lolling fresh, in addition to my clothes being and smelling incredibly clean and soft, that shirt is now whiter than it was! Not one stain or smudge! Heck, not even a colored thread!

Readers, if you are interested in buying safer products for your home and eliminating the toxins in from your home to provide a cleaner environment for your family, while using high quality products that work just as well and better than thr expensive store bought options, I can show you where you can get these products.

I do not charge one cent to share this information and you shan't regret listening....

No comments:

Post a Comment