Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Da ABC's of M.E. !!!

Here goes my ABC's!! I'd like to add some photos but my laptop is down so if anyone knows a really good blogger app that would be better please advise!! As for now, I'm mobile blogging:

A - ALWAYS late! I am seriously working on this though. Not that it's justifiable, but I'm never late for stuff like catching a flight, or picking you up from work. But your birthday party, our dinner reservation...stuff like that. Horrible quality that I'm working on and have some success

B - Bad housekeeper. Again, nothing I'm proud of but I'm quicker to hire someone to do it for me. I only clean because it needs to be done but would sooo prefer a housekeeper

C - Cautious! But my friends call it paranoia

D - Down to earth. I love getting to know people and helping them however I can. I am super easy to talk to and welcome new conversations!

E - Eater. Yup. I like to eat! Who doesn't though? 

F - First time mom! 7 months ago I gave birth to my beautiful angel. He's precious, he's smart, he's active already and he is in for a ride with me for a mom!

G - Giver. I would literally give you my shoes if you needed them more than me at that moment.

H - Henley. My last name and the first name of my son. 

I - Ice Cream!!! Butter pecan, cookies n cream, pralines and pecans, coffee, vanilla....I love it! Lol 

J - Joker. I like jokes and I like to tell jokes. I don't encourage practical jokes though, although it is fun to watch on "Worlds dumbest

K - kindhearted. 

L - Lewjahri Henley. This is the name of my little brother that died a few days before his 2nd birthday in January(weeks before I gave birth). I'm still having a hard time swallowing this one but I know he's in a better place. I'm proud to have been his sister because at his tender age, he was truly an ambassador of God.

M - MOM!! A badge I wear with the utmost pride and honor!

N - Natural-born nurturer! I love to care for people. I sometimes find myself babying my 13 year old sister

O - OVERPROTECTIVE! I'm the oldest of 8 kids and I developed my motherly instincts from young. After the fatal accident of my little brother, it got worse

P - Passionate. Anything I believe in gets my full attention and my full passion! My siblings, my son, my business! 

Q - Quoter. I'm big on finding and applying quotes to certain situations

R - Researcher. I research everything I don't understand fully and always seek an alternate source of information aside from word of mouth.

S - Self employed and loving it!!

T - Tries everything once

U - Unofficial chef. I love to feed people and create different dished and try different recipes.

V - (I have 2):Visionary. I've visualized financial freedom and I'm going after it!
Virgin Islander! Born and raised in Americas paradise!

W - Work at home mom. 

X - XXIX. Lol that's all I could think on

Y - Yearning for music to return to what it used to be

Z - Zero tolerance. I don't allow any disrespect. Period

1 comment:

  1. HEEEYYYY LU!!!! I'm finally checking out your blog (finally a little breathing time for me to sit and goof off) and I really enjoyed reading this post. :) Great list of ABC's!!

    ReplyDelete