Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sigh of relief

Today marks the third month anniversary of the day I decided to be a work at home mom. The month of July was a little slow for me but this month I "worked" my butt off and I have seen amazing results! If you've been reading my blog, you saw that last month I only had about $100 to my name; this month is toTALLY different! Why am I only NOW knowing about this work at home wonderment(is that a word?)? Why have I been slaving away for some "boss" for all these years? I won't dwell on the why's. But I gotta yell you, if you are thinking about starting your own business, working from home, or eliminating the cost of daycare...NOW IS THE TIME. I love sharing my success with others so that they too can create their own success so don't be shy to ask me. I'm not charging you to share it, I'm not selling anything, and I'm more than happy to help you develop your business also(free of charge!!)!!

The Internet is a powerful tool, but believe it or not, I've been successful without the Internet thus far! But that changes today...well, actually yesterday because that's when I purchased my domain name. So I'm embarking on the www to continue building my business.

My laptop is being repaired and I'm doing EVERYTHING that requires Internet access from my iPhone. Heck, I'm blogging this from my iPhone right now! Life has never been this simple!!

Now I can continue to contribute to the household!
Now the full burden is off my boyfriend!
Now I can breeeaathhee!!

I think I'll take the day off from "work" and take chunk to the beach. I'll just have to make sure the waters are safe to swim since Irene was here last week. But we are both recovering froma nasty cold, and the ocean water will be good for us. With that said, I'll close this post and opena new one so I can add the ABC's of Me!!(so excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment