Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Organic doesn't have to mean expensive....

This applies to everyone but especially to the parents. Did you know that Lysol AND Clorox are REGISTERED pesticides!!??!? Our children are inhaling the toxins found in these products making and keeping them sick. Did you know that there is currently a lawsuit against Johnson & Johnson because along with other chemicals, there is Q15--a type of formaldehyde--in the baby shampoo??? What kind of MONSTER poisons baby products!?!?!? Wake up people!!! These every day items that we ALL use are the reasons we are sick! They're the reason your kid still has asthma when you know you take every precaution there is! I have started to transform my home to a green home. I've replaced my handsoap, lotion, and laundry detergent and now that I know of this lawsuit, I'm replacing my son's...EVERYTHING! People do yourself and your family this huge favor and provide them with a cleaner environment. I'm not selling the products, but if you want to get more information about how EASY it is to replace your every day items with 100% natural and 100% organic items that are at LEAST 50% cheaper than your current items, it will be my PLEASURE to help you breathe better and live healthier! This is the ONLY place you will find that ORGANIC is not synonymous with EXPENSIVE. If you're reading this, even if youre not tagged, ibox me or call me at 340-643-8122. #REALTALK!!

Ask me about how to make serious, legal, EEEEAAASSSY money without selling ONE thing...if you're intersted.

No comments:

Post a Comment