Friday, July 1, 2011

More coupons

My coupon binder is FILLING!!! I swear I'm not usually this organized with anything. In fact, I secretly wish I had OCD! But I have taken the time to divide my binder into 5 categories: Household, Grocery, Baby, Health & Beauty, and Beverages & Liquids. See, the problem is, I have no money and I don't have enough coupons yet to get stuff for free. Not like that's the big problem, the island is so limited. All I'll be able to do is save money per item with these coupons down here. If I want to get the big HUGE savings, I'm gonna have to take a trip to a state soon. The next problem is, I'm not one to ask anyone for money. My boyfriend is doing his absolute best to take care of everything but this is hard for me. I've never been dependent on anyone and I feel like this unfamiliar territory is stressing me out. Again, I have very minimal income, so this week my pennies will come in. I know I sound bitter, but if I decide to divulge the missing details, you'll understand why. In the meantime, take a gander at my coupon binder!!


My coupon holder. This is where I sore coupons that need to be clipped, sorted, and filed to the binder

This is my Grocery section

This Health & Beauty

This is the Baby section. I've got quite a bit of hunting to do for this category

Household

My proud binder! I LOVE this thing and I haven't even used it yet. Just stuffing

My every action, my reasoning behind everything I do is because of this angel.

And don't forget, you can help my coupon journey by sending your coupons to:

DYOATA
PO Box 863
St. Thomas, VI 00804

I'll keep you posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment