Friday, July 1, 2011

To Plank or not to Plank...

Soooo, I recently learned about "Planking". For those who don't know, Planking is simply the act of taking a photo in a face down position. It has got to be in the top 5 list of useless things I've seen , but I can't get enough of it! Here are some of the funniest ones I've seen thus far:

I call this Dangerous plank




Bear plank



My son is on board the Planking craze too! Lol

Middle of the road plank

Dwight Howard planking


Garbage bin plank


I went to school with this guy plank. LOL!

I don't know why it's so funny but I can't stop cracking up. Maybe the pointlessness of it is a good way to distract me from all the BS going on in my life. But no worries. Jah has never ignored my prayers. Now, I will just sit and wait patiently for that ultimate blessing as I take the steps leading toward it. If you're reading this, thank you for listening, and please, research this planking craze and laugh your but off (that is, if you can see the humor in it).

No comments:

Post a Comment