Thursday, September 8, 2011

Felicity Porter...where are you?!?

So I've been reading alot of blogs lately and I've suddenly gotten back my memories of one of my favorite shows...you guessed it!! FELICITY!!!!!! You know how when you're younger you listen to a song, hear a popular saying, watch a movie, etc... and you understand what you've heard or saw; but when you encounter it again when you're older, or more specifically after you've experienced just what the message was, it has more meaning? Has that ever happened to you? Of course it has! You're human. I'd like to watch felicity again to see who's side I'd take this time -- Ben or Noel? They were my Edward and Jacon back in the day. Ahhh the memories! If I had ever missed that show ANY week, all was sooo not well with the world! Ok, I have more to say but I'm afraid I won't shut up about it. I promise I'll talk about something more meaningful tomorrow (says the blogger to the empty room...)

1 comment:

  1. I remember the show Felicity, I was in my 20's at the time. It's funny how some shows can really take you right back to the age you were. The strangest thing is seeing my son, who is almost 13 fall in love with shows that I watched as a kid or young adult! Very funny! Thanks for a fun post!

    ReplyDelete