Saturday, December 17, 2011

Loss of a child

I know people say that you're supposed to live your life and enjoy people and time while you have them, but how is it possible when people are droppin like flies? Moreso, children are passing on every day and I cant help but worry and live in fear. The people that are strongest to me are the parents who have lost their children, especially as babies. I pray that I never experience this, but I always wonder how do they go on? I totally understand why it's important to have more children because not only are ou gving your child a companion, but if you have more kids, your heart will still beat. You still have a reason to live. I pray and I pray that I will never lose my son. I must die before him because when his heart stops, so will mine...

I know everyone beliefs that their son is the sweetest thing in the world and that theyre a genius, etc.... And I believe you guys, but trust me when i say that MY son is the best person in the world! He's a better person than me for sure! And he's so loving! He's now giving kisses (open mouthed), and when I tell him to give me a kiss, he grabs my face and just opens his mouth over my lips! And he hugs my face! It's the absolute best feeling in the world!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lu,

    I know what you mean! My kids are the apples of my eyes and life would not be worth it, without them.

    Love your pics btw!

    ReplyDelete